Get Your Pictures in the Yearbook!
Dear Parent or Student,
Get your pictures in the yearbook! The Yearbook Staff invites students and parents to submit photos for the yearbook. If you've got great photos of school and community events or you and your friends just having fun, we'd like to see them. Our photographers can't be everywhere. Help us get as many photos as possible to create a terrific book everyone will want to have.
Here is how you can submit photos online:
• Go to: http://www.replayit.com
• For first time users, you must create a personal account in order to upload photos.
• Click on "Find your school to register"
• Enter "Keota High School" Name, Keota City, Iowa State
• The passcode is: keota1eagles
• Enter your personal information
• Hit "Register"
There will also be a button on the front page of the Keota Community School website. It will be along the right side of the screen, titled "Submit Photos for the Yearbook." The button will take you directly to the website to upload pictures.
It's that easy! Submit your photos today!
Thank you, and enjoy the rest of the school year!
Yearbook Adviser and the 2012 Yearbook Staff.
The Yearbook Staff will review all photos and determine final yearbook content. We cannot guarantee that all submissions can be used in the book.