JH/HS Daily Bulletin
Wednesday, November 13, 2019 DAY # 4
LUNCH FOR TODAY: Chili, corn chips, cauliflower & cucumbers, cinnamon roll, & oranges
9th Gr. Large Group Speech students – Choral Reading – Audit. – 7:00 AM
1. A Kirkwood college rep will be here today in the cafeteria during lunch for those interested.
2. The FFA Member & Family Fall Soup Supper is tonight in the cafeteria beginning at 6:30 PM.
3. Kirkwood will be here Thursday to meet with Sophomores during 5th hour in Ms. Bries’ Rm.
Any junior interested in attending Kirkwood needs to see Mr. Henrich before Thursday.
4. The school board meeting is Thursday night in the Elem. Library @ 6:00 PM.
5. Seniors involved in large group speech: There will be a meeting Thursday evening @ 6:30 PM in the senior lounge with Michael and Gina.
6. Jr. High & High School students: The S/K wrestling coach, Coach VanDenHeuvel, will be here Friday during both the HS and JH Eagle Advisory times to introduce himself and talk about the S/K wrestling program to anyone who would like to know more about it. Please meet in the auditorium during your assigned EA times if interested.
7. Anyone in grades 7-12 interested in Dance Team, please sign up at the office by Friday.
8. The Student Council is having a Thanksgiving food drive which will go on from now until Nov. 27th. The Eagle Advisory with the most points will get to have a pizza party. Students are asked to please bring in any canned or non-perishable items into your Eagle Advisory classes to help the less fortunate in our community have a great holiday.
9. Juniors: See Mr. Henrich if interested in information regarding a Hills Bank Scholarship opportunity.
10. Sophomores: See Mr. Henrich if interested in the Hugh O’Brien Youth Leadership application that is now open. This is a 3-day leadership seminar located at Drake University.
ACTIVITIES FOR THE WEEK:
Wednesday – Kirkwood rep – Cafeteria – noon
Wednesday – FFA Member & Family Soup Supper – Cafeteria – 6:30 PM
Thursday – Sophomores: Mtg w/Kirkwood – 5th hour
Thursday – School Board Mtg – Elem. Lib. – 6:00 PM